- Do foods, fish oil, additives, supplements, vitamins, etc. affect or cause ADHD?
- Are there really as many ADHD children out there as are being reported in the media?
- What are the important issues in the use of pharmacologic treatment of ADHD?
- Is ADHD an evolutionary advantage of some kind? Is it truly increasing in the world?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using rating scales in the diagnostic process?
- What should we think about the big pharmaceutical companies in the world of ADHD?
- Is there any role for sedatives, hypnotics, and tranquilizers in therapy of ADHD?
- What ar some the myths about ADHD?
- ADHD in schools: should we be concerned about how they are labeled and treated there?
In the meanwhile, I welcome any and all queries and comments from my colleagues, physicians and psychologists alike; as well as concerns and comments from parents or patients. I cannot of course give medical advice, but only my opinions based first on good science, and second on my own educated guesses acquired over my lifetime in the trenches of ADHD World. Join me!